Wednesday, July 18, 2007

The World Is Flat

One of the books that I pick up every so often but have yet to finish is entitled, The World is Flat, by Thomas Friedman. "What Friedman means by "flat" is "connected": the lowering of trade and political barriers and the exponential technical advances of the digital revolution that have made it possible to do business, or almost anything else, instantaneously with billions of other people across the planet."

How true this is. Last night, Tracy told me that Preachercox has readers in North Carolina. While I am flattered, I am also somewhat embarrassed. Not only to the readers in NC, but to all, thank you for putting up with my mindless tripe. While I'm at it, apologies for that of my fellow bloggers.

But since you are out there in the blog-sphere, let me put a shout out to you and say welcome! Don't be afraid to post responses. But also, can you please have a Goodberry's Concrete for me? Thanks

3 comments:

Randy Roda said...

Greg...I know of someone in Wisconsin and at the bishop's office who reads our blogs. I guess it's too late for me to take back the stupid stuff I have written...Oh Well!

Charlotte said...

It's neat to make connections with folks from all over. You put it on the web, they will find it, and in the process, find you!

Anonymous said...

Um...I know where you live...