Friday, July 27, 2007

Back to Normal

For the past several days, our house has been dramatically quiet! And for that matter, Tracy and I were able to relive a day when we only had one child. Sarah went to the Children's School of Christian Missions at Grove City College on Sunday and we took Bekah to Mini Camp on Tuesday.

Elisabeth was an only child at least for a few days. She enjoyed her time with mommy and daddy. She even enjoyed proclaiming, "Whose the onlyest chiuld" from the back seat of the van.

Sarah returned late last night and this morning we picked Bekah up from Jumonville. We enjoyed our time with Elisabeth, but we are happy to be back to normal.

5 comments:

Brett Probert said...

OK...I have spent a little time with you and your family. Are you sure "normal" is the right word?

I'm glad you had a good week, and I love how you love your family. Keep it up dude.

Anonymous said...

Brett - my family not normal, thank goodness; normal is so boring. It is very good to have all my chicks back in their nests. The blessings in my life overwhelm me sometimes. Greg, thanks for being Sarah, Bekah, and Elisabeth's dad. They love you so much!

Brett Probert said...

Amen Tracy!

Keith H. McIlwain said...

We have one at camp this week and another next week...it will be nice to get back to normal.

Barb said...

Yampa~
I heard that Bekah did fabulous at Jumonville. "She was a treat" was the comment from one of the counselors. I love your chicks, and the Babe chick that hatched them all!

Welcome to "normal"

Barb