Sunday, November 25, 2007

As the Deer Pants for the Water


I'll be taking some time away this week to look for the illusive Buck. It may be panting for water, but I am just looking to put some meat in the freezer. I have been hunting since my time in Titusville, and continue to enjoy it. But there is one thing that I have not yet done and that is bagged the big one! Because I have a doe tag, I intend to fill it. But because of the antler restrictions in Pennsylvania - seeing a buck with at least four points on one side is often difficult. I have seen buck - but often they are too small. So this year as in all the others, I hope this is the year.
At the very least, I will be out in the woods enjoying some quiet time and time with friends. If you're out there - be safe and good luck!

1 comment:

smkyqtzxtl said...

Hopefully you got your buck! Hope your next post is good news. Stay safe.