Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Looking to the Heavens

The heavens are telling the glory of God; and the firmament proclaims his handiwork. Ps 19.

(The following is a guest post from my 10 year old daughter)

The only thing that went wrong when I was at the Star Gazing Party behind McKnight Elementary was that I was wearing short shorts. I saw Saturn, the Moon, and the Orion Nebula. it was amazing and I enjoyed every single bit of it. When I looked at the stars and the planets I thought of God, I thought of him because he created all of the stars and planets! It's just a spectacular sight and there's no way any of these memories will leave me! You just have to see what I mean.

2 comments:

Rachel Marie said...

Sounds like you have yourself a very wise daughter, Greg. Tell her I said "thank you" for providing me with a reminder I've needed for a while now. How quick I can be to forget how big my God actually is as I try to put him in the little box I sometimes find myself wanting him to fit into.

Barb said...

Sarah, honey girl, I know from the very moment I met you, that you were a special gift from God, and that you will unwrap God's surprises periodically during your lifetime. This post is one of the suprises that God revealed to you. Done beautifully sweetie!

I love you,
Aunt Barbie